I think I'll wear mine now.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/pol....away.mxf.koat
I think I'll wear mine now.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/pol....away.mxf.koat
go ahead... you will be turned away just like the lady was...
it would of happened if she was wearing a mccain one to its the rules.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
You can vote intoxicated but not if you're wearing a political shirt?
Something wrong with this country...
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can vote intoxicated but not if you're wearing a political shirt?
Something wrong with this country... </div></div>
You'd have to be intoxicated to vote for Mccain, really think if they about them taking that away from him? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Thats New Mexico law, doesnt mean its the same way here. Its not hurting anybody and wont sway any votes, I think I'll just wear it because I can.
nope rule in virginia, you cant campaign within like 200 feet of voting place i believe it is
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
I have always hated those people that would stand at 201 feet and try to give you pamplets on who you were supost to vote for (Never been a big issue in CLintwood but it about drove me crazy when I lived in Castlewood)
I never could figure that out
If a person is coming to vote - odds are they already know who they're going there to vote for..... why harass the voters?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Unless its posted outside, I am walking in with it on. No different than people pulling up in cars/trucks with Obama/Mccain bumper stickers, I dont think they are parking 200 ft away.
Yeah, it's the same way in Va.
Saw it on the news the other night.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Bookmarks